Pages

Thursday, December 26, 2013

Merry Christmas!

It has been my sweet baby kitten and I close abed for the past 3 weeks. I was a tad under the weather and he patiently kept me company. 


I still managed to pull it together here and there and we all had a lovely, if low key Christmas season. We had some festive dinners out, an outing to see the Nutcracker, Christmas shopping, a day of cookie baking, and even a happy hour. We received some magical December snow, as well as some bitter record-breaking sub zero cold temperatures for several days. I made it out to celebrate my birthday on Christmas Eve, read Twas the Night Before Christmas, and celebrated a peaceful, reflective, Christmas day today with my husband and girls, and Bing Crosby, presents, smoked sausage, multiple viewings of A Christmas Story on TBS, a fancy dinner that I pulled together - including yorkshire pudding (aka popovers), and, to top it off, savored White Christmas, which I never tire of watching. I'll leave you with some pics from the last few weeks, wish you a Happy New Year, and I'm going to cuddle into my new cashmere bathrobe from my exceptional gift giving husband, See you in San Francisco for New Years!


















No comments:

Post a Comment