Pages

Friday, April 25, 2014

Afternoon Pick Me Up - Manmosas


Happy Friday! I would suggest one of these if you're going out for brunch this weekend - although I'm sure it would work for Happy Hour today as well! 
We were at lunch one day with a friend. He's from Brazil and we went to a Brazilian restaurant - lot's of delicious rotisserie meat and an array of side dishes to compliment. I started out with this at the suggestion of the bartender - a manmosa. Not wild about the name but I get it. Name aside, it was simple, refreshing, and ours was made with our local New Belgium Wheat beer and fresh orange juice. The only problem with this as opposed to a mimosa with champagne is that this isn't as sweet and in my opinion is much more drinkable, and on a beautiful warm, spring day you could get carried away...



Have a great weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment